The Community Engagement Group (CEG) will oversee the delivery of the Engagement, Participation and Empowerment Strategy and participation requests and will advise and support the Community Planning Aberdeen Board, Management Group and Outcome Improvement Groups on effective approaches to engage and involve communities in public service planning, delivery, monitoring and reporting. It will be an important link between the strategic perspective of the CPA Board and the priorities and perspectives of communities across Aberdeen.
The CEG is responsible for the Engagement, Participation and Empowerment Strategy which outlines how all residents of Aberdeen can contribute to life in the city.
- Aberdeen City Council
- North East College – Virtual Membership
- Police Scotland
- NHS Grampian
- Skills Development Scotland
- Active Aberdeen Partnership
- NESTRANS – Virtual Membership
- Civic Forum
- Health and Social Care Integration Joint Board
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service – Virtual Membership
The dates of meetings and previous minutes are below:
4 December 2017
18 September 2017